– Silicone Mold Material (must be real silicone, NOT our mold material recipe, for isomalt)
– Oil (vegtable oil, canola oil, pam, etc)
– Exacto Knife
– Silicone Bowl (optional)
– Red Airbrush Color
– Rolling Pin
– Needle nose pliers
– Press and Seal (or basic plastic wrap)
– Vinyl Gloves for protection
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tutorial Duration: 11 minutes
Time to Complete: Less than 1 hour
This is a member only tutorial, not available for individual purchase.
Learn how to make REAL working lights! A special effect you can use in a variety of cakes! This is a tutorial on the LIGHTS only, not the entire car cake.
– 15 min HD video with step by step instructions
– How to work with isomalt
– How to make a custom mold for any lights!
– How to put in lights both food safe and easy!