Learn how to make your own mold PUTTY! This is the cousin to our orignial Mold Material (Pourable). Not only is this extremely cost effective compared to other mold materials on the market, but you can make it yourself using very accessible ingredients (all can be found at your local grocery store!) This video tutorial will walk you through how easy & quick it is to make this amazing DIY product. Only need your mold once? You can REMELT the material and use it again and again to make new molds! It’s inexpensive, flexible, re-meltable and food safe!
- 18 min HD video with step by step instructions.
- Walk through on recipe for mold putty.
- Demo molding a bead mold and a lace impression mat.
- Will discuss what objects are candidates for molding and why.
- Discuss the limitations of the mold material.
- Pros and Cons between the two mold material choices (pourable or putty).
-This is a RECIPE video tutorial, this is NOT a physical mold material that is shipped to you.
-This material must be stored according to directions.
-This requires a microwave.
-This is *NOT* a replacement for silicone, it does have it’s limitations: can not be used with isomalt, it does not work with flexible lace products (i.e. Suge Veil, etc), best for one-time use per mold (can remelt however!), can not be re-sold as it is a perishable product.