Learn how to take a model or reference and scale it up in size! Learn life-like facial features including some of Avalon's favorite tricks. Even create your own fur impression mold so you save time and energy! Finish it off with applying layers of colors for a extra-realistic effect. You can use the techniques in this course for so much more than just these Bonobos!
- Detailed step by step instructions in HD Video (3 lessons)
- How to use a model for reference and scale up measurements (using our Scaling Calculator!).
- How to create life-like features that can be used for any animal.
- How to create your own Fur Impression Mold.
- How to layer and apply colors to modeling chocolate.
- How to build an armature.
This is a digital purchase (NOT a DVD).
Accessing your tutorial:
You must create a free account to view your purchase. (Tip! The easiest way to sign up for an account is by simply signing in through Facebook! Click the “Log in with Facebook” button to the right!) If you do not have a free account, you will set one up at checkout.
You can also sign onto your account and find all your tutorials purchased at “My Purchased Tutorials” under the “My Account” avatar.
You have unlimited access to this tutorial page and it’s downloads!
**By purchasing this tutorial, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions