Mold Material Recipes BUNDLE (Pourable and Putty!)
- 12 and 18 min HD videos with step by step instructions
- Walk through on recipe for mold materials.
- Demo molding with the materials (beads, lace, broaches, letters)
- Will discuss what objects are candidates for molding and why.
- Discuss the limitations of the mold material.
- Pros and Cons between the two mold material choices (pourable or putty).
*IMPORTANT* before buying be sure to read the following:
-This is a RECIPE video tutorial, this is NOT a physical mold material that is shipped to you.
-This material must be stored according to directions.
-This requires a microwave.
-This is *NOT* a replacement for silicone, it does have it’s limitations: can not be used with isomalt, it does not work with flexible lace products (i.e. Suge Veil, etc), best for one-time use per mold (can remelt however!), can not be re-sold as it is a perishable product.
This is a digital purchase (NOT a DVD).
Accessing your tutorial:
You must create a free account to view your purchase. (Tip! The easiest way to sign up for an account is by simply signing in through Facebook! Click the “Log in with Facebook” button to the right!) If you do not have a free account, you will set one up at checkout.
You can also sign onto your account and find all your tutorials purchased at “My Purchased Tutorials” under the “My Account” avatar.
You have unlimited access to this tutorial page and it’s downloads!
**By purchasing this tutorial, you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.