This is a REPLAY of a previously recorded class.
- 10+ hours of real-time instruction taught in the same fashion as Sandie's in-person painting class (but for a fraction of the price!) With forever access to the replay!
- 4 sessions spread throughout the week, covering each important step of the process!
- Learn Sandie's signature techniques for achieving amazing painting results on royal icing that can be used for so many cookie projects!
- Learn how to tackle realistic male facial features with just 2 colors.
- Learn how to build a fun, interactive 3D cookie design, how to paint a quick and easy faux wood look on royal icing.
- Learn how to achieve unique watercolor finishes to royal icing.
- And even learn tips and tricks on how to conquer piped calligraphy!
- Support along with live Q&As with Sandie inside the group!
- Full supply list and templates posted well in advance.
- Access to the replay forever to reference and re-watch however often and frequently as you need!
Requirements for Class
- You must have your own projector, stand and USB flash drive. Here are the products we suggest:
What to expect after your purchase:
You'll get instant access to the class replay on Avalon Cakes website.
When you purchase, you agree to the following terms:
- Understand that you will need the required items listed above along with the supply list to fully participate in the class.
- Refund Policy: Please be fully aware that no refunds will be issued under any circumstances in the event that you are unable to attend the class due to the digital nature of this class.
- This class is for you to improve your skills in cookie decorating or just have cookie FUN! If you are a teacher, these techniques, instructed by Sandie Beltran to you in class, are not to be added to your curriculum. By taking the class you acknowledge this and agree not to infringe on You Can Call Me Sweetie/Sweetie Academy's intellectual property rights. To those who do not teach and are cookiers and/or hobbyist only, you may recreate the designs and techniques on orders for your family, friends, and clients. Yes... it's OK to replicate or be "inspired" by these designs when creating a set for an order.