Live Lessons take place between Oct 19th - Oct 24th 2020 (replays available directly after live broadcast)
- 12+ hours of real-time instruction taught in the same fashion as Sandie's in-person painting class (but for a fraction of the price!)
- Class is broken up into 4 Lessons (each lesson ranges from 3-6 hours long including breaks) spread throughout the week! You'll learn how to:
- Create a 10" round LAYERED Cookie Cake (Cookie and Caramel filling!)
- Pipe and flood large Royal Icing transfers.
- Paint 3 characters with Sandie's signature technique, but even quicker!
- Make your OWN tiny shape sprinkles!
- Did we mention buttercream swirls, cut-out cookies, cookie coating, and tons of tips and tricks? That too!
- Support along with live Q&As with Sandie inside the group!
- Full supply list and templates posted well in advance.
- Access to the replay forever to reference and re-watch however often and frequently as you need!
- Access to the exclusive, private pop-up facebook group (facebook profile required) where you will watch the live class, live lessons, connect with others, share your work and get direct support from Sandie for 6 weeks.
Requirements for Class
- You must have a facebook profile (even if you create one just for this class!)
What to expect after your purchase:
On the next page there will be a link to the FB group, go ahead and make sure you get in there as soon as possible so you can start to connect and prepare!
Supply lists, more detailed schedules, and instructions will be posted in the UNITS section of the FB group 2-3 week prior to class.
When you purchase, you agree to the following terms:
- Understand that you will need the required items listed above along with the supply list to fully participate in the class.
- Refund Policy: Please be fully aware that no refunds will be issued under any circumstances in the event that you are unable to attend the class due to the digital nature of this class.
- This class is for you to improve your skills in cookie decorating or just have cookie FUN! If you are a teacher, these techniques, instructed by Sandie Beltran to you in class, are not to be added to your curriculum. By taking the class you acknowledge this and agree not to infringe on You Can Call Me Sweetie/Sweetie Academy's intellectual property rights. To those who do not teach and are cookiers and/or hobbyist only, you may recreate the designs and techniques on orders for your family, friends, and clients. Yes... it's OK to replicate or be "inspired" by these designs when creating a set for an order.